Sunday, August 19, 2012

growing up is a really weird thing.

if there's a standard route" to growing up, I'm definitely not on it. but amazingly, I feel it and have it so closeby!

I'm happy and smiles are full for them.
and all I can tell Rui is, "...when I hit 35, I'll buy a house/home and you can come over and DDDD .."
hilarious it is, our conversation led to us living near each other so that we can share left over food.

it's this amazing journey.
that I can't grab hold of!
just like the sweetness I get from so many places that I never know how long it'll stay and live in me.

well well.
i guess God has his plans ya.
:)) BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home