Sandwich Artist.
I was the last customer at Subway.
all packed and cleaned, they welcome me with the warmest greetings last late night.
"what do you have left?"
"we have everything!"
they were laughing and having a wonderful time cleaning and packing. they chat and made me a really nice sandwich, no slacks no rush! they even made me laugh!
I read on their name badges "Sandwich Artist" :)
totally warmed my heart that moment.
I thought, what a lovely thing to enjoy what you do!
*
all packed and cleaned, they welcome me with the warmest greetings last late night.
"what do you have left?"
"we have everything!"
they were laughing and having a wonderful time cleaning and packing. they chat and made me a really nice sandwich, no slacks no rush! they even made me laugh!
I read on their name badges "Sandwich Artist" :)
totally warmed my heart that moment.
I thought, what a lovely thing to enjoy what you do!
*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home