Adulthood. Emotional buildup.
This growing up phase lately has planted many tear glans in me.
I am easily made to cry.
Especially being alone.
I wakeup in shock and feeling sappy all over. I started to tear. But the next moment I am sleeping like a baby.
I receive words of harsh comments and insensitive remarks, I feel tears standing by my eye lids. But next moment and breath swallow them up and could smile.
I write now with much emotions, I think I can cry too. But I won't, instead I could write and comfort myself thinking that everything will be alright.. How bad can things get?!
I forgot to mentioned that, it's also planted much muscles to hold my tears up!
Growing up seems to be getting my emotions up and moving!
I am easily made to cry.
Especially being alone.
I wakeup in shock and feeling sappy all over. I started to tear. But the next moment I am sleeping like a baby.
I receive words of harsh comments and insensitive remarks, I feel tears standing by my eye lids. But next moment and breath swallow them up and could smile.
I write now with much emotions, I think I can cry too. But I won't, instead I could write and comfort myself thinking that everything will be alright.. How bad can things get?!
I forgot to mentioned that, it's also planted much muscles to hold my tears up!
Growing up seems to be getting my emotions up and moving!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home