Thursday, March 05, 2009

你.恋爱了吗?

i like this picture :P
i feel like going picture taking sometym..

was @ Esplanade to watch coolman's fren perform.
she is this young lady, with her guitar, singing her voice out.. with smiles and all :)

i salute her.
big dreams and all.

not everyone out there have the peserverence to do so.
plenty to learn from ya.
(but besides the performance, i do enjoy the other bit of humour frm the company i had next to me, amazingly... :P )

(her name is Jillian-Marie-Thompson
 frm Music & Movement)

and we went to secret garden for desserts,
i feel no excitement, thou i made a point to wear my flowery dress..
i guess i have passe that want.
maybe it was never the place.
but i will always love gardens, swings.. always.

*

today, i have quite a handful of different thoughts/feelings/mood
an old neighbour called, familier voice and name calling;
her 1st qs to me was "你结婚了吗"?
and when i met her she added this " 你.恋爱了吗"
HAHA. i want to laugh.
seriously. what a question!! 
but yes as corny as the words were used..
i stumbled upon it with my current status.

ms.kek even shared a news of her fren having a baby..

it just hit me.

& when i saw u giving my dad a warm hi with that smile of urs.
and my dad returned his.
that smile.
i once really longed for. and longed to see all the time.

i seem to have gotten back to where i started,
where i first had that pretty picture,
that pretty drawn ideal 1.
one i thought was once lost.
but i have now found back.
found my lil hope and dream,
like a lil girl always had..
like the song Jill sang that day..

Que sera, sera,
'Whatever will be, will be;
'The future's not ours to see.
'Que sera, sera,
'What will be, will be.
....

doll said to me today;
".. your life is always fascinating ..."

*
*
When I was just a little girl,
I asked my mother, 'What will I be?
'Will I be pretty?
'Will I be rich?'
Here's what she said to me:

'Que sera, sera,
'Whatever will be, will be;
'The future's not ours to see.
'Que sera, sera,
'What will be, will be.

When I grew up and fell in love,
I asked my sweetheart, 'What lies ahead?
'Will we have rainbows
'day after day?'
Here's what my sweetheart said:

'Que sera, sera,
'Whatever will be, will be;
'The future's not ours to see.
'Que sera, sera,
'What will be, will be.'

Now I have children of my own,
They ask their mother, 'What will I be?
'Will I be handsome?
'Will I be rich?'
I tell them tenderly:

'Que sera, sera,
'Whatever will be, will be;
'The future's not ours to see.
'Que sera, sera,
'What will be, will be.'
(finale)QUE SERA SERA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home