The Eve of 2014
A mandotory post to end the year and to welcome a new year.It's been a blessed and fulfilling year.
looking back, it's probably a year I travelled most. (London, Paris, Taiwan, Tokyo, Melbourne, Krabi, Phuket, Batam and lots of Malaysia!) I've been really blessed. Because I've experienced the most of what I could, be it for work or leisure. I am thankful.
To mentioned a few, it's also a year I attended the most weddings, getogether and meetings; My buddy had her first child, my sister wed, a close one got married and got a new home (actually many did), I traveled with a close darling and blossomed our friendship, meet up with my old boy buds and partners after a very long time, I attended a heartache wedding, I renewed many friendships, lost some and I found Love.
(oh I forgot about work, I gained a helper and more work >.<)
It's been a huge year for me.











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home