Needy
Despite the happy felts and thankfulness I had last night, I'm unsure why I wakeup feeling un-whole" (if there's even such a word)..
It's alittle like how much effort I put into Xmas launch and yet seeing it just gives me a least felt of satisfaction. It ain't within my control, it ain't satisfactory within my expense. But my efforts fought to complete the least. Which I hope I did.
But the direct physical and emotional me now seemed even more un-complete.
Why?
Job = external
Emotion = internal
I hate to admit a girls Needs... Sometimes self comfort don't last you till morning...
It's alittle like how much effort I put into Xmas launch and yet seeing it just gives me a least felt of satisfaction. It ain't within my control, it ain't satisfactory within my expense. But my efforts fought to complete the least. Which I hope I did.
But the direct physical and emotional me now seemed even more un-complete.
Why?
Job = external
Emotion = internal
I hate to admit a girls Needs... Sometimes self comfort don't last you till morning...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home